NCEA is dedicated to nurturing eco-organizations and be a support system, not an umbrella organization. The benefits of becoming a NCEA member are:
- Collaboration and resource sharing
- Community outreach marketing and activities
- Cross marketing support- leveraging relationships
- Lending library – books, PA system, equipment
- Low/no cost business consulting services
- Workshops and Events:
- More Profit for Nonprofits – NPO’s, Civic & Service Orgs, Gov. Agencies
- More Profit by Going Green – For Profits, Others welcome
- Annual Events – EcoFest Encinitas, May 15, 2016
- Affiliated Events – Green Oceanside, Carlsbad Expo, Cardiff Surf Classic, Solana Green Expo
Events & Activities
The NCEA conducts 2 workshops annually to inform and educate organizations and businesses on best practices and the latest eco-related policy changes that improve their success. Workshops, tours, seminars, film series, etc. that are sponsored by NCEA members are also highlighted on the NCEA calendar and promoted to the community.
Educational Programs & Resources
The NCEA participates in and promote events and activities hosted by its member organizations across North County San Diego. The goal of NCEA involvement in these events is to raise awareness of the organization and to expand attendance and participation.
NCEA members have the ability to reach a new and larger audience by leveraging shared promotional resources.
By collaborating effectively, content has a further reach. Promotion of events and activities will also be available to members through the monthly NCEA eNewsletter and shared Ad Space in local publications.
NCEA members have access to pooled resources including a volunteer network, library and AV equipment.
The North County Eco Alliance (NCEA) nurtures eco-focused organizations and their communities in the quest to ‘Protect the Planet’. NCEA advocates collaboration and sharing of information and resources between members and co-marketing activities that create a more powerful community voice. The NCEA was founded by Encinitas Environment Day, Inc. a 501(c)3 non-profit.